The measures below are mandatory for all our events until further notice. We are absolutely convinced that we can organise ourselves safely and that everyone can enjoy our events.
- Wearing a mouth and nose mask is mandatory at all times at our events.
Only when taking the official course, between the start and the finish, a mouth- and nose mask is not mandatory.
Wearing a mouth and nose mask is not only mandatory for the participants. Our staff also wears a mask to protect themselves and the participants as well as possible.
- A reduced number of participants per distance (so register quickly is the message!)
- No registration on site the day of the event.
- The bib numbers with integrated timing chip will be sent by mail, NO collection on site .
- Aid stations are only available if it is impossible for the participants to cover the distance in autonomy. E.g. distances larger than 40km.
- Limited final aid station.
- There will be no showers, no personal need bags/dropbags on the race course and it won't be possible to leave your bags at the race office.
- Each distance is assigned a time slot : A period of 15-30 minutes in which one can start freely.
You can run together but only in your "bubble". Ambitious competition runners always start together (at 1.5m) at the beginning of the time slot.
All times in the results are netto times.
- If an event cannot take place due to a resurgence of COVID-19, participants will receive a voucher (credits) and 40% of the registration fee. With an additional option when registering, this amount can be increased to 100%. The voucher (credits) is valid for 1 year, is not personal and can be used for all Sportevents events. Not included in the voucher are: ACTI+ insurance, administrative costs and donations. This voucher will only be given out if an event cannot take place due to COVID-19. For individual cases (COVID-19 infection or travel restrictions), our general cancellation conditions still apply.
We hope to see you as soon as possible at the start of one of our events.